Collection and Use of Personal Information
Airpura collects and uses personal information from customers and others (an "Individual") as follows:
• Airpura may collect and maintain personal information such as an Individual's name, contact information, payment card information and purchase history when an Individual subscribes for services or purchases products on our website or at a distributor’s website.
• From time to time, we may obtain an Individual's consent to use the Individual's contact information to provide periodic newsletters or updates, announcements and special promotions regarding Airpura products and services.
• When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name, address and a phone number) along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint. We may also retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings.
Airpura may otherwise use customer information for additional purposes that are identified at or before the time that the information is used for such additional purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Airpura will not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer personal information for purposes other than as those set our herein, except with an Individual's consent or as required or permitted by law.
Airpura has implemented measures designed to protect against the theft, loss, unauthorized access, use, disclosure and alteration of personal information in our custody and control, with security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of reasonable physical, organizational, and technological safeguards and appropriate training of employees. Airpura’s third party service providers are obligated to maintain confidentiality and security of the personal information transferred to them and are not authorized to use such information other than to provide the services or as otherwise permitted by law.
An Individual's online access to certain personal information may be protected with a username and/or password that the Individual chooses. Airpura strongly suggests that Individuals do not disclose their username or password to anyone. Airpura never asks for an Individual's password in any unsolicited communication.
5510 des Rossignols
Canada H7L 5W6
Our revolutionary technology is proven to eliminate a wide range of chemicals, pollutants and odors leaving only clean and fresh air.
- Pet Dander
- Tobacco smoke
- Mold spores
- Disease-causing microorganisms
- Different filtration systems to meet your specific needs
- Hassle-free maintenance
- Compact and sleek design blends in with most decors