The Evolution of Clean and Healthy Air
Our Cutting Edge Technology
is a Breath of Fresh Air
- Pressure seal: Airpura's unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97 % Hepa filtration rating;
- Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters and using a felt gaskets seal the filter chamber.;
- No plastic vapors are emitted due our all metal housing;
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups;
- Motor out of the air flow. Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities;
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems;
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches;
- Softer appearance and 360 degree air intake and distribution due to a perforated steel exterior
- Separately changeable filters. The HEPA and carbon filters can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Maximum Air Flow
560 CFM (More cfm than any other portable unit available on the market today).
28.1db on low (at 6 feet); 62.3db on high (560cfm); (Room level 25.1db)
18 - 30 lbs Carbon, regular or special blend 570 sq in surface area, 13" x 2"- 3" deep
110V-120V or 220V-240V 50/60 Hz
23" height, 15" diameter
45 lbs total weight
Powder coat steel body; 4 easy roll casters
120 on high; 40 on low
Permanent split capacitor; backward curved motorized impeller
Conforms to ANSI/UL 507 CSA C22.2 no 113CB, KC
True HEPA 40 sq ft: Warm rolled to prevent cracking, 12 pleats per sq inch to maximize filtration. Spacers to make sure every fold filters.
570 sq in x 1" deep
Our revolutionary technology is proven to eliminate a wide range of chemicals, pollutants and odors leaving only clean and fresh air.
- Pet Dander
- Tobacco smoke
- Mold spores
- Disease-causing microorganisms