CALL FOR A FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION WITH AN INDOOR AIR QUALITY SPECIALIST.
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the large volume of orders that we have been receiving, the current wait time for your order is 6-8 weeks.
REMOVE SPECIFIC AIRBORNE CHEMICALS INCLUDING VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS
An air purifier that provides even more powerful protection removing thousands of airborne chemicals and VOCs that will significantly improve the quality of your indoor air.
Removes: Thousands of airborne chemicals and VOCs from common household products. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes/workplaces in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs wide range of toxic chemicals and pollutants from your indoor air
- The powerful HEPA Barrier captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
What our customers are saying about the C600DLX:
"I ran my model trains with smoke for several hours one evening in my basement with the unit on “high. I was amazed that the mineral oil smoke actually disappeared before it hit the ceiling while the unit was on. Then I set the unit to “low” and went to bed. After 2 days, my wife said she slept on her back and noticed no effect on her breathing even though sleeping on her back always makes her chest a little “tight”. When I told her I had the air purifier in the basement set on “low” for those 2 nights, she admitted it made a difference in the house. But, so far, I can honestly say the C600dlx rocks! What an amazing machine! Worth every penny."
||95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns
||560 CFM (Free Flow)
|Air Exchange per Hour
||23" High, 15" Wide
||Black, White, Beige
||Powder coat steel
||115 or 220 volts