F600 DLX - Extra Formaldehyde, VOCs and Particle Abatement Air Purifier
Lead Time 4-6 Weeks
1 WEEK DELIVERY TIME. FOR QUICKER DELIVERY, OUR NEW AND IMPROVED 700 SERIES IS NOW AVAILABLE. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE 700 SERIES.
CALL US TO INQUIRE ABOUT VOLUME DISCOUNTS 1-866-505-7872
CALL FOR A FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION WITH AN INDOOR AIR QUALITY SPECIALIST. Call us to inquire about volume discounts
Formaldehyde Heavy Duty
EXTRA LARGE CARBON BED FOR MAXIMUM CHEMICAL ADSORBTION
Offers maximum protection from formaldehyde particles and thousands of harmful airborne chemicals.
Removes: Formaldehyde and wider range of VOCs released from common household products, construction materials and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments..
- Workplace/industrial use.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
26 lbs of proprietary activated carbon blend with powerful oxidizer that removes *99% of formaldehyde. Excellent for thousands of chemicals.
- HEPA Barrier traps 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
**KC Laboratories, 2015
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||3" Carbon Filter|
|26-lbs, Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter ( potassium permanganate, coconut shell)
|Main Particle Filter||
|99.97% efficient @ ≥ 0.3 microns sized airborne particles
Replace: 12 months
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|