I700 - HEPA Air Purifier
1 WEEK DELIVERY TIME.
CALL US TO INQUIRE ABOUT VOLUME DISCOUNTS 1-866-505-7872
CALL FOR A FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION WITH AN INDOOR AIR QUALITY SPECIALIST.
THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS BEST-SELLING AIR PURIFIER HAS BEEN PROVEN TO ELIMINATE A WIDE RANGE OF AIRBORNE CHEMICALS AND ODORS LEAVING ONLY CLEAN AND FRESH AIR.
The new and improved air purifiers feature:
- Higher CFM rate to allow for more complete air exchanges every hour: 635 CFM.
- Increased airflow.
- Enjoy a peaceful night with on the quietest units now on the market.
Removes: Household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, odors
- Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Fitness Centres.
- Nursing Homes.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Extra large capacity HEPA filter in a pressure sealed filter chamber traps 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
How to remove dust with the I700 air purifier
The I700 should be run at low to medium speeds to allow for adequate dwell time of dust particles on the HEPA filter. This will help remove all airborne dust particles from your air.
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||635 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (100 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|