R700- The Everyday Air Purifier
1-3 DAYS DELIVERY TIME.
CALL US TO INQUIRE ABOUT VOLUME DISCOUNTS 1-866-505-7872
CALL FOR A FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION WITH AN INDOOR AIR QUALITY SPECIALIST.
THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS BEST-SELLING AIR PURIFIER HAS BEEN PROVEN TO ELIMINATE A WIDE RANGE OF AIRBORNE CHEMICALS AND ODORS LEAVING ONLY CLEAN AND FRESH AIR.
The new and improved air purifiers feature:
- Higher CFM rate to allow for more complete air exchanges every hour: 635 CFM.
- Increased airflow.
- Enjoy a peaceful night with on the quietest units now on the market.
Removes: Household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, odors
- Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Fitness Centres.
- Nursing Homes.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs airborne chemicals and everyday pollutants
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,500 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||635 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||2" Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|Upgrade Option: Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|18 lbs Anthracite Carbon Filter (100 % Blend)
18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter .The impregnated carbon accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
Use the R-600 in my 3D printing shop. The charcoal filter absorbs the smell from the ABS filament. Leave it on low at all times and no smell in the 800 sq ft room with 5 printers going.
Use the R-700 in the house. Centrally located and leave it on low but will turn it up if we cook something and want to quickly clear the air.
The advantage to these is that there is a lot of charcoal.