F700 DLX - Extra Formaldehyde, VOCs and Particle Abatement Air Purifier
1-2 WEEKS DELIVERY TIME.
CALL US TO INQUIRE ABOUT VOLUME DISCOUNTS 1-866-505-7872
CALL FOR A FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION WITH AN INDOOR AIR QUALITY SPECIALIST. Call us to inquire about volume discounts
Formaldehyde Heavy Duty
The new and improved air purifiers feature:
- Higher CFM rate to allow for more complete air exchanges every hour: 635 CFM.
- Increased airflow.
- Enjoy a peaceful night with on the quietest units now on the market.
EXTRA LARGE CARBON BED FOR MAXIMUM CHEMICAL ADSORBTION
Offers maximum protection from formaldehyde particles and thousands of harmful airborne chemicals.
Removes: Formaldehyde and wider range of VOCs released from common household products, construction materials and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments..
- Workplace/industrial use.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
26 lbs of proprietary activated carbon blend with powerful oxidizer that removes *99% of formaldehyde. Excellent for thousands of chemicals.
- HEPA Barrier traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
**KC Laboratories, 2015
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron|
|Fan Speed||635 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||3" Carbon Filter|
|26-lbs, Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter ( potassium permanganate, coconut shell)
|Main Particle Filter||
|95% efficient @ ≥ 1 micron sized airborne particles
Replace: 12 months
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|