T700 DLX - Heavy Tobacco Smoke Air Purifier
1-2 WEEKS DELIVERY TIME.
CALL US TO INQUIRE ABOUT VOLUME DISCOUNTS 1-866-505-7872
CALL FOR A FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION WITH AN INDOOR AIR QUALITY SPECIALIST.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO CLEAN THE AIR OF TARS AND CHEMICALS FROM TOBACCO SMOKE
The new and improved air purifiers feature:
- Higher CFM rate to allow for more complete air exchanges every hour: 635 CFM.
- Increased airflow.
- Enjoy a peaceful night with on the quietest units now on the market.
An air purifier specially designed to remove the odors and gases of thousands of noxious chemicals, carcinogens and tars contained in tobacco smoke.
Removes: Thousands of harmful chemicals contained in tobacco smoke including benzene, toluene, formaldehyde and known carcinogens.
- Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments.
- Homes with smoker(s).
- Restaurants and bars.
- Hospitality industry.
- Institutions that have smoking areas.
- Waiting rooms.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs most toxic chemicals from tobacco smoke.
- Unique TarBarrier pre-filter traps tars, completely eliminating them from air stream.
- HEPA barrier captures 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
How to remove the weed smell with the T700DLX air purifier
The T700DLX should be run at low to medium speeds to allow for adequate dwell time of chemicals, odors and VOCs over the carbon filter. This will help clean your air of the weed smell quicker.
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron|
|Fan Speed||635 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
Replace: 6-12 months (depending on amount of cigarette smoke)
|Chemical gas & odor filter||3" Carbon Filter|
|26-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
(Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||HEPA Barrier|
|95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
Replace: 1 year
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|