UV700 - Germs and Mold Air Purifier
1 WEEK DELIVERY TIME.
CALL US TO INQUIRE ABOUT VOLUME DISCOUNTS 1-866-505-7872
CALL FOR A FREE EXPERT CONSULTATION WITH AN INDOOR AIR QUALITY SPECIALIST.
For any information about an outstanding order or to speak to a representative, you may contact us directly at 1-866-505-7872
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DISEASE-CAUSING AIRBORNE/AEROSOLIZED VIRUSES, BACTERIA, MOLD AND AIRBORNE CHEMICALS.
The new and improved air purifiers feature:
- Higher CFM rate to allow for more complete air exchanges every hour: 635 CFM.
- Increased airflow.
- Enjoy a peaceful night with on the quietest units now on the market.
Viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals and particles go through 4 levels of filtration for complete removal of airborne microorganisms such influenza and gastro. Airpura's 18 lbs of custom blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOC's, gases, and odors while a medical grade True HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.97% of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander. This UV air purifier also has a UV light that provides an additional level of protection against pathogens. Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet. Provides a complete air exchange every 30 minutes.
To see a detailed list of mold types that the UV700 captures, go to: https://www.airpura.com/floodcleanup#scrollTop=0
Removes: Bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals
- Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria.
- Mold infestations.
- Schools and daycares.
- Doctors/dental offices/clinics.
- Nursing Homes.
- Maintaining fresh air in a basement.
➔See the performance studies on our air purifiers regarding virus, bacteria and mold control
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs most chemicals, VOCs and odors
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- The UV-C germicidal lamp is an added level of protection against pathogens trapped on the HEPA, preventing them from being released back into the air.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is $0.27/day
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||635 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Low Noise Level (at 6 feet)||30.2 db on low / 63.0 db on high|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||2" Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
|Upgrade Option: Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter. This carbon accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|UV Germicidal Technology
||Range of 16-18 Watt UVC Germicidal Lamp|
|Replace: 18-24 months
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
DOWNLOAD USER GUIDE
DOWNLOAD PERFORMANCE GUIDE
PROOF THAT UV AIR PURIFIERS WORK TO REMOVE AIRBORNE SARS-COV-2
Study COVID-19 ICU ward
Study at COVID-19 ICU ward proving the removal of airborne SARS-CoV-2 by air purifiers with HEPA and UVC germicidal technology.